The Most Effective Therapy for Musculoskeletal Pain
Benefits of High-Energy Acousticwave Therapy(also known as Acousticwave Therapy):
· Non-Invasive Treatment
· Strong Outcomes Equal to or Greater Than Invasive Surgery
· Fast Recovery and Return to Normal Activities
· Single Treatment Protocol with Minimal Procedure Time
· Results Supported by Research
What is AWT?
AWT is an FDA registered form of treatment. It is a non-surgical approach to pain relief that is used regularly to cure common problems like plantar fasciitis and Achilles tendonitis. The therapy works by targeting Acousticwave directly to the area that is experiencing pain. This non-invasive procedure typically lasts less than 15 minutes.
What Is AWT Used For?
AWT has been used effectively worldwide to treat "insertional tendinopathies," such as:
• Herniated Disc(Increased Muscle Spasm)
• Myofascial Pain Syndrome
• Heel Pain (Plantar Fasciitis)
• Tennis Elbow (Lateral Epicondylitis)
• Shoulder Calcifications (Calcific Tendonitis)
• Achilles Tendonitis
• Knees (Patellar Tendonitis)
Millions of people suffer from pain caused by inflammation of tendons and other soft tissues attached to bones, commonly referred to as "insertional tendinopathies."
How Does Acousticwave Treatment Work?
The widely accepted theory is that AWT causes micro-trauma and controlled injury at the affected area, thereby leading to the formation of blood vessels (revascularization) which triggers the body's natural healing process and repair mechanisms. The sound waves are also thought to release adhesions and scarring to help increase mobility an doptimize healing. Studies have shown a 60-80% success rate in significantly reducing or eliminating pain.
Are there any side effects with AWT?
There are virtually no side effects with AWT , since no medication, surgery, injections or anesthesia is involved. Some patients may experience a short period of slight tingling, warmth, or numbness immediately after the treatment.
What is the cost of AWT?
The fee for the procedure is very reasonable by most patient standards. 6-8session are recommended based on clinical research. Please call for more information.
Treatable Disorder in details
· Rotator cuff tendonitis
· Plantar fasciitis
· Tennis elbow (radial epicondilitis)
· Golfers elbow (medial epicondilitis)
· Shoulder calcification
· Patellar tendonitis ( jumpers knee)
· Tibialis anterior syndrome
· Stress fractures
· Bone non unions
· Achilles tendonitis
· Heel spurs
· Hallux limitus
· Various chronic enthesiopathies
· Various sports injuries
· Painful trigger points(acute and chronic)
· Many other conditions not listed above